- "Balloon" redirects here. For other uses, see Balloon (disambiguation).
During the party event, multi-colored (orange, green, blue, and purple) balloons float around idly in the Principal's Office.
In Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash, these balloons can be seen almost everywhere in Here School. Towards the end of the game, confetti falls from the ceiling of the Cafeteria when the cast surprises the Player.
- The balloons floating around the halls is probably a reference to Sonic's Schoolhouse, in which there was a minigame that involved popping balloons (which resemble the balloons seen here) to get items to open doors.
- The balloons' sprites are not obscured when the fog event triggers. This may be a development oversight.
- Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
- The birthday supplies are first used for Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash.
- It is possible to move the confetti textures by walking towards them. This can be done after using the Dangerous Teleporter to teleport back to the first floor areas.
- A single red balloon is hidden, and can be found at the Outdoor Areas from the school's west wing when using hacks. If observed carefully, the number 99 in backwards is located on the left side.
- The balloons in Birthday Bash can be pushed and even slows the Player's movement when trying to pass them. Updated in the public demo, the collision is removed and makes the Player able to pass through the balloons more easily.
|Sprites||Birthday Supplies • Plants • School Objects • Signs|
|Walls||Chalkboards • Posters • School Rules • Other Walls|