|This article lists existing features that were cut, in other words: unused, scrapped, or removed. These can be found in the game files, older updates, or pre-released/reworked content.|
|“||All right, all set! I'll go set up the bear traps!||”|
— Baldi, Field Trip demo
- The actual purpose of a bear trap in camping was to catch a bear or another mammal and prevent them from approaching a campsite.
- According to mystman12 on his Twitter page, he states that a friend of his (who is into blacksmithing) gave him a bear trap, although mystman12 says that his friend did not create it.
- In the teaser, mystman12 put a pencil in the bear trap to close it and snap the pencil in half.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Plus V0.1.2 update, the bear trap made the standard doors' closing sound instead of the original one.
|*CLANG*||The sound that plays when the bear trap stuns any character.|
- "Well, I was hoping to have a thing ready by today, but sadly stuff is taking a little bit longer than I thought. Hopefully early next week! Also, disclaimer, it's not Baldi's Basics 2, but it is Baldi and there *will* be something new to play! Anyways, have another teaser:" - mystman12. July 20, 2018. Twitter
- "I friend a friend who's into blacksmithing. I don't think he made this one, but he had it and lent it to me!" - mystman12. July 20, 2018. Twitter
|About page • Category|