|“||Alright, all set. I'll go set up the bear traps.||”|
It appears to be a brown copper trap with a chain attached to it. It can trap the Player when collecting firewood or getting away from Baldi. It is a real-life bear trap as seen in a teaser on mystman12's Twitter post.
- The main purpose of a bear trap in camping is to catch a bear or another mammal and prevent them from approaching a campsite.
- According to mystman12 on his Twitter page, he states that a friend of his (who is into blacksmithing) gave him a bear trap, although mystman12 says that his friend didn't create it.
- In the teaser, mystman12 put a pencil in the bear trap to close it and snap the pencil in half.
- In the full game's early access, the bear trap made the door's closing sound instead of the original one. This was fixed in V0.1.2 update.
|*CLANG*||The sound that plays when the bear trap freezes the Player.|
- ↑ "Well, I was hoping to have a thing ready by today, but sadly stuff is taking a little bit longer than I thought. Hopefully early next week! Also, disclaimer, it's not Baldi's Basics 2, but it is Baldi and there *will* be something new to play! Anyways, have another teaser:" - mystman12. July 20, 2018. Twitter.
- ↑ "I friend a friend who's into blacksmithing. I don't think he made this one, but he had it and lent it to me!" - mystman12. July 20, 2018. Twitter
|List: About Page • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.