- For other uses, see Baldi (disambiguation).
- For a similar location, see Principal's Office.
The office itself has a blue floor and is very empty. It has a chalkboard identical to the one in the main menu screen of Classic and Birthday Bash editions, only dithered and facing the center. There are balloons floating around, and a Tape Player is located on the desk. A red balloon is stuck on the left and is constantly flickering rapidly.
However it is still up to debate whether or not the room is Baldi's Office.
Baldi's Basics Plus
The Player cannot move and use any items, but they can turn around and look back.
Baldi's Basics Classic
|“||Go see Baldi in his office for some tips!||”|
— The "ending screen's" message in Baldi's Basics Classic.
To access Baldi's Office, the Player must fulfill the requirements for the alternate ending, then turn around and walk towards the green door. A huge wide model of Baldi with his ruler can also be found towards the side of the room, where his head clips into the ceiling and the bottom part of his model clips into the floor. There are only single desk and chair, and a banana. At the back of the room is Filename2, a mysterious character for which little information is known. He stands behind a desk and chair, with a chalkboard behind him.
The game automatically closes after Filename2 finishes talking.
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
The location reappears in Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash. It is accessible in the Glitched School, and there are some different aspects of the same location in Baldi's Basics Classic:
- Some SpoopBalloons can be found in this room.
- Filename2 is moved to the Principal's Office.
- The distorted Baldi is missing.
- The banana was laying on the teacher desk instead floating on.
- The chalkboard's texture looks entirely bugged and wrongly-colored.
- Unlike other doors, the door to Baldi's Office is not transparent and looks like a glitchy mess when it is opened. Despite its lack of transparency, the Player can still normally go through the door.
- The roof tile texture just before the green door appears to be also glitched.
- There is a similar room in the "error screen" found when the Kickstarter exclusive demo is pirated copied or the save file is lost or corrupted.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- This location was added in V1.3. However, when the Player went in, the game would close as soon as Filename2 started talking. This issue was fixed in V1.3.1.
- By using hacks, some HUDs (Stamina, Inventory and Item Counter) are located outside of the office.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
- "So in the current version of the game the alternate ending closes the game prematurely. This was due to a simple logic error I made in the code. So to anyone who wants to try and get that ending, you might want to wait for 1.3.1. Again, sorry, should have tested more thoroughly." - mystman12. June 1, 2018. Twitter
|About Page • Comic-Exclusive Locations • Category|
|*: Non-Plus exclusive|