- For other uses, see Baldi (disambiguation).
According to the responses on his Twitter, the game is free and has no ads.
- All items and notebooks do not shake up and down but remain still.
- Some of Baldi's quotes (giving tutorials such as using keyboards during the You Can Think Pad quiz and mouse buttons to pick up items) are removed.
- It was first released on Android. The game will be released on Google Play and iOS.
- ↑ "The bootleggers better watch out, because the official mobile version Baldi's Basics Classic is coming along reaaaaal nicely!" - mystman12. September 1, 2018. Twitter.
- ↑ "Baldi's Basics Classic 1.4 will be the first version with mobile support!" - Status Update #1 - Getting started! October 1, 2018. Kickstarter web page Update #11.
- ↑ "It will be free and have no ads!" - mystman12. September 20, 2018. Twitter.
- ↑ "I decided to release it this way first in order to get feedback from you guys and make sure the game runs well and has no major issues before going ahead and releasing it on Google Play and iOS." - mystman12. February 1, 2019. itch.io.
Future version updates coming soon