- For the version differences, see here.
- 1 Update List
- 1.1 V0.1 sub-versions
- 1.2 V0.2 sub-versions
- 1.3 V0.3 sub-versions
- 1.4 V0.4 sub-versions
- 1.5 V0.5 sub-versions
- 1.6 V1.0 sub-versions
- 2 References
- 3 Navigation
- Note: Since Baldi's Basics Plus is still in early access, this list is not yet final.
This is the first version of the game.
|“||Baldi's Basics Plus version 0.1.1 has been released with some bug fixes! Here's what's changed:||”|
— Changelog, June 13, 2020
- Fixed the game crashing when completing challenge maps.
- Custom seed values are now limited to int32 min and max values.
- Fixed a few bugs caused by trying to view the advanced map in field trips or the elevator.
- The pause menu will now display the current seed to aid with bug reports.
- Fixed Baldi not moving in the farm field trip.
- Subtitles no longer prevent menu items from being clicked on.
- Increased desk and lunch table spawn buffers so that they can no longer spawn so close to each other that they block areas off. Also reduced the size of their hitboxes.
- Objects can no longer spawn in the center of the Principal's Office.
- Implemented item slot hot keys and removed unused item slot 6 key option.
- Fixed the advanced map crashing on pre-made levels.
- Fixed pause screen weirdness, which involved the system cursor sometimes not re-locking and multiple menu screens rendering on top of each other.
- The game will now load the last player's screen settings on start. Different players can still have different screen settings, and whoever played last will have theirs loaded when the program is started. Loading a different player will immediately switch to their screen settings.
|“||Version 0.1.2 of Baldi's Basics Plus has been released! Here's what's changed:||”|
— Changelog, June 19, 2020
- Playtime now gets sad when you cut her jump rope.
- Mrs. Pomp's timer will disappear once her class is dismissed.
- Gave Mrs. Pomp a new voice line for when she spots a player.
- The Principal whistle now makes the Principal of the Thing come to your location super fast. This is accompanied by a new voice line (This item will become even more useful once PotT will be able to send NPCs to detention in a future update).
- Nerfed Principal of the Thing. Once aggroed, it is now possible to lose him. He will travel to the last location he saw you, and if he doesn't see you again at this point he will begin wandering until he sees you again. He will remain aggroed until he manages to catch you.
- This does not apply to the Stealthy Challenge.
- Nerfed Gotta Sweep
- Slowed him down slightly.
- He now longer sweeps with a force equal to his velocity. Now the force is a bit less, meaning the player and NPCs will slowly phase through him instead of always being at the forefront of his sweep.
- WD-NoSquee can now be used on blue lockers! Silenced lockers can be used three times before they start making noise again.
- Nerfed Beans' gum. It does not slow the player down as much as before. It still effects NPCs the same as before, however.
- Safety Scissors can now be used to cut off Beans' gum.
- One-way swinging doors can now be traveled through in any direction while open.
- The version number on the main menu can now be clicked to view all devlogs on Itch.io.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a game breaking error that would occur if the NameList.dat file is corrupted. If the file is corrupted, the game will now search the save directory for save files and create a new NameList file based on the existing saves.
- Mrs. Pomp will no longer chase the player while they are wearing a name tag.
- Fixed the Baldi "jump scare" only working sometimes.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to place portal posters on walls adjacent to the edge of the level.
- Detention time will now properly jump to 99 after reaching a 60 second detention, instead of maxing at 65.
- Fixed some missing and incorrect subtitles.
- Playground trees should no longer occasionally appear dark.
- The map background is no longer effected by fog.
- Fixed a few names that were cut off the sides of the screen in credits on 4:3 displays.
- Subtitles no longer appear while inside the library.
- Fixed a typo in farm field trip description.
- Fixed the "jump scare" audio continuing to play when re-trying a level.
- Fixed some environment audio loops not being effected by volume settings (Changes made to settings only apply to sounds that begin playing after changes are made)
- Fixed the You Can Think Pad not rendering on certain challenge maps.
- You can no longer see the game in the background when using the control mapper mid-game.
- Fixed the bear traps using a placeholder sound.
|“||Version 0.1.3 of Baldi's Basics Plus has released! Here's what's changed:||”|
— Changelog, July 7, 2020
- The Nametag item now works against Beans and Chalkles. They will ignore you while you are wearing it.
- When wandering into open areas, NPCs will now avoid picking the edges to walk to if possible. This means that hiding in a corner or against a wall with a chalk eraser cloud is a guaranteed way to successfully hide from someone, as there is no chance they will wander close to the wall. Just make sure they didn't see you before using the chalk eraser!
- Principal of the Thing can now send It's a Bully to detention if he sees him bullying the player.
- Extended time for the party event. It will now last anywhere from 50 to 80 seconds. Previously, it could last from 30 to 60 seconds.
- Extended time for the mystery room event. It will now last anywhere from 90 to 120 seconds. Previously, it could last from 45 to 60 seconds.
- Added a version number to the sign-in screen.
- Lowered guilt time for using the BSODA from 3 seconds to 0.8 seconds. With this change, Principal of the Thing practically has to see you use the BSODA in order to scold you for it.
- Removed the rare one-way walls from level 3. Yes these were intentional and yes, the cursed things will make a comeback some day.
- Subtitles that are missing a value will now simply display the key it's looking for instead of the generic "Localized text not found" message.
- Removed some unnecessary debug warnings that could potentially cause slowdown.
- Bug fixes:
- NPCs can no longer pass through Math Machines
- Doors now make noise when opened by NPCs (Before they only made noise when closing after opened by an NPC).
- Fixed a bug that caused notebooks to spawn a bit further away from the math machine each time they were spawned in endless mode.
- Made improvements to save functionality that will hopefully prevent save data corruption.
- Instead of crashing, the game will now display an error screen when a corrupted save is attempting to load.
- If the high scores data file is corrupted, the game will now automatically reset it to defaults.
- Fixed a bug that caused the backer credits not to display.
- Fixed a bug that allowed buttons to spawn in mystery rooms.
- Fixed the invisible trees in the playgrounds of pre-made levels.
- Entering "-" into a seed field will no longer crash the game, and will instead select a random seed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mrs. Pomp to start attacking the player when they clicked on a locked door.
- When getting moved while inside a locker (By using a teleporter or getting teleported by Arts and Crafters for example) you will now be removed from the locker.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to place portal posters on tiles that Chalkles could spawn on.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to place portal posters on tiles that are blocked on the player's side of the wall.
- Fixed the subtitle for Chalkles spawning sound being too short.
|“||Version 0.1.4 has released with a bunch of bug fixes and adjustments, here's what's changed!||”|
— Changelog, July 25, 2020
- Re-added Baldi's countdown and "ready or not" audio clips.
- Whirlpools no longer remove items. Instead, they will now suck the player and NPCs in and teleport them somewhere else on the map!
- Also adjusted the amount of whirlpools that spawn in a flood, and the strength of whirlpools.
- Tweaked shaders for potentially better performance when fog is not active.
- Updated to the latest version of Unity 2019 (2019.4.5f1).
- Added a text prompt on the sign-in screen to enter your name if no names have been added.
- Made multiple fixes to the level generator. The following changes will result in seeds changing!
- All types of swinging doors should no longer be able to spawn on top of each other.
- Rooms can no longer spawn at the corners of halls and other rooms. This is to fix a bug that could allow rooms to spawn, but have no connection to a hall or room. This most commonly occurred with Gotta Sweep's closet.
- Fixed multiple bugs which allowed things such as lockers to spawn over windows and posters to spawn behind wall-covering objects.
- Principal of the Thing can no longer get stuck inside It's A Bully while trying to send him to detention.
Stamina now recharges while inside lockersOkay so this is embarrassing... I fixed this, and then this introduced another bug, so I fixed that, which ultimately... Unfixed this and I didn't realize it until after I released the update. OOPS! Expect this to be fixed in the next update.
- Math Machine notebooks will now appear on the map in endless mode when they respawn, but before the new problem is solved.
- The level generator will no longer connect tiles to null tiles, which are used on elevators. This fixes a bug that would allow hallways to rarely connect to the inside of the elevator.
- Fixed a bug where Playtime wouldn't return to normal speed when using a Nametag while she was chasing you.
- Fixed upside down locker textures.
- Principal of the Thing will no longer stop running when being pushed by an outside force when using the Principal Whistle.
- Fixed a missing subtitle for when notebooks respawn.
- Fixed Chalkles sprite fade-in. It will now fade in from black to white, instead of from transparent to fully opaque.
- Fixed Cloudy Copter continuing to blow wind even if he leaves his location to go to a party.
- Skybox was supposed to render properly in the playground, but due to an oversight it's not quite right yet. A proper fix will be in the next update.
- Elevators can now be exited from the inside when they are closed as a failsave if the player somehow accesses a closed elevator.
|“||I just released one last minor update before version 0.2 releases in a few weeks! Here's what's changed:||”|
— Changelog, August 15, 2020
- Whirlpools no longer pull you all the way down to the ground.
- Increased the speed at which teleporting whirlpools form (The ones that appear where an entity is getting teleported to, not the ones that appear when a flood begins).
- Reduced the number of whirlpools that spawn in the flood event (The previous amount was only meant for testing purposes. Oops!).
- The tape player and pay phone now have a cooldown before they can be used again.
- Playtime now gets sad and cancels the jump rope minigame if you enter a locker while playing.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that would allow math machine balloons to get dragged down near then ground when being held while the player got sucked into a whirlpool.
- Fixed the playground skybox. You should no longer be able to see objects from inside the school above the fence!
- Marked all shaders as opaque. All shaders are now cutout shaders. This fixed pretty much all sorting issues in the game!
- Stamina now recharges while inside lockers, while teleporting, and while getting sucked up by a whirlpool.
- Tweaked the NPC navigator to ensure the height value of destinations is always the same. This should reduce the vertical shaking that you'd sometimes see from NPCs. It should also prevent bugs where certain NPCs would sink down into the floor.
- Fixed a bug that would cause NPCs to get stuck when wandering into open areas with only one entrance/exit and with no wall-less tiles.
- Fixed a bug that would allow the player to retain the effects of the Faculty Nametag after it wore off if they died or quit with one and then used another before restarting the program.
- Fixed a bug that would cause players to be stuck in the wrong layer (Removing all collision) when quitting while "hidden" (In a locker, while teleporting, or while getting sucked up by a whirlpool), and then hiding again before restarting the program.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to use tapes on tape players and quarters on payphones without the items being used up in explorer mode, allowing the items to be used infinitely.
- Fixed a bug which caused "8" to show up as a subtitle when the fog event started.
- Reworked the cameras a bit to remove conflicts when being assigned to multiple locations. This was primarily to fix a bug where the camera would be in the wrong location when entering a locker while playing jump rope.
- Fixed a bug that allowed whirlpools to spawn in locations that they shouldn't, like inside the elevator.
- Fixed a bug that allowed whirlpools to send the player to locations where they could get stuck. This should no longer be possible.
Thanks for playing, and I hope you're all looking forward to 0.2!
|“||Version 0.2 is finally out! Before checking out this changelog I recommend playing the game and discovering the new stuff for yourself. Here's most of the changes from 0.1.5:||”|
— Changelog, September 12, 2020
- Adjustments and Additions:
- Added 1st Prize! He's back and ready to start hugging you again!
- Added Johnny's Store! You can now buy items or have your map filled with the YTPs you earn. The store will also show you a description of any item you mouse over. Johnny will keep you company while you shop!
- Added many new ways to earn You Thought Points, including:
- Picking up regular notebooks (+10)
- Finishing jump rope with Playtime (+25 if you do it perfectly, the reward drops by 5 each time you mess up)
- Field trips (+100, +200, or +300 depending on performance)
- Time bonus
- Grade bonus
- Added lots of new artwork, mostly replacing graphics that were previously placeholders. Updated graphics include:
- Elevator screen. This has been completely revamped. There's even some music that plays while you wait!
- Elevator in-game. The doors and inside now have proper textures. Also added new elevator door sounds.
- Gotta Sweep's closet. The door now uses a new "Supplies" texture, and the inside uses whatever textures the halls are using.
- Math Machine. This now has a design that is final! It will even light up to let you know if your answer was correct or not. Note, I'm aware that the pre-made maps still use the old design. This will be fixed once I rework the way pre-made levels are built and saved.
- Grappling Hook. The icon is the same, but the projectile uses a much nicer sprite, and cracks appear where it hits a surface.
- Staminometer. The stamina bar is no longer just a boring bar!
- The elevator results screen now displays accurate values instead of placeholders.
- Added a new event: Gravity Chaos! If you're upside down, any NPCs who aren't won't be able to interact with you, and vice-versa!
- The grappling hook can now be used 5 times before it's used up.
- Baldi can no longer end the game if his ruler is broken.
- Bug Fixes
- Made changes to the sprite shaders that should prevent automatic batching, which was causing sprites to turn dark when multiple of the same sprites were near each other.
- Fixed the script that handles multi-angled sprites (1st Prize, The Test). Viewing angles weren't quite right before.
- Reworked the script that NPCs use to "see" the player so that they consistently detect the player even if the player is moving quickly or is inside the NPC. This occasionally caused strange behavior.
- Fixed clunky vertical mouse movement with the in-game mouse. It should be super smooth now!
- Fixed portal posters not rendering properly.
- Fixed Chalkles not rendering properly.
- Fixed the arrows not pointing in the direction the Principals are moving in in the Stealthy Challenge.
- Fixed some materials that were using old shaders that did not have fog or lighting effects.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to enter lockers while being pushed by an outside force.
- Corrected the color of Principal of the Thing's "I'm coming!" subtitle.
- Fixed a bug that caused NPCs in field trips to descend below the map.
That's it! I'm sorry for taking so long to get this first major update out. Trust me though, things are speeding up, and 0.3 will be released much more quickly! I hope you'll look forward to it!
- Note: This update was released on September 13, 2020, but there was no update log until V0.2.2 development log was posted.
|“||Since I never uploaded a changelog for version 0.2.1, I'll also include that in this update.||”|
— Changelog, September 19, 2020
- Bug Fixes
- Made it so that 1st Prize can actually spawn.
- Fixed Johnny's subtitles (They are disabled now, as they aren't important for gameplay. Once I set up a system for non-directional subtitles, I will re-implement them).
- Fixed the store entrance icon not displaying correctly on some displays.
|“||Baldi's Basics Plus version 0.2.2 is available now!||”|
— Changelog, September 19, 2020
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed endless mode using the old texture for Gotta Sweep's closet.
- Fixed NPCs' vision not being affected by fog properly.
- Fixed Principal of the Thing sending players to detention twice in a row for no reason.
- Fixed issues caused by changes made to the way billboarded sprites work that would occasionally cause sprites to flip upside down and do other weird things during the flood event.
- Fixed some visual issues with the credits.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused posters to not render properly, making them invisible.
- On OSX, fixed a bug that caused fog to always be white, even if it was supposed to be a different color.
- On OSX, fixed a shader oversight that resulted in sprites causing extreme slowdown (On some OSX systems).
- Fixed inaccurate textures on the roto-hall signs.
- Items purchased from the store will now go straight to your inventory, instead of the counter, if there's room. Items will only go to the counter once the inventory is full.
- When exiting the store, the confirmation dialogue will now only show if there are items on the counter.
- The text on the exit confirmation dialogue has been changed to make clearer the fact that items left on the counter will be lost.
- Shortened Johnny's voice line for when you mouse over the map fill item. He now simply says "This will fill out your map!"
- Safety Scissors can now be used to stun 1st Prize for 30 seconds. The effect is cumulative, so using multiple scissors on it will result in the stun lasting even longer.
- Updated the item description for Safety Scissors to offer clearer details on its use.
|“||Version 0.3 has just released, the Speed Up-date!||”|
— Changelog, November 21, 2020
The focus of this update was not adding new content, but making improvements to existing content. It might not sound like much, but some of the improvements made are literally game changing!
The main change is that the overall game speed has been increased and the game has been re-balanced! This change was something I've wanted to add for a while, but I didn't want to take it lightly. It's a big change and I wanted to make sure it was done right, and I think it was. The reason for this change is simply that with the larger levels and longer time required to beat the game, using the speed of the original game proved to be a bit too sluggish. Of course, I was also careful not to make the game too fast, as Baldi's Basics is meant to be a slower, more methodical experience than most other games. I think I managed to get that balance just right. I've had a handful of people help test the new speed and they've all agreed that it's a huge improvement over the old speed. Of course the speed of Baldi has also been increased, so almost everything else in the game has been tweaked accordingly. Even things like detention now count down faster than real seconds. When you first start playing this update, the new speed might seem off-putting at first, but please be sure to try playing the game a few times and I think almost everyone will become used to the new speed and agree it's a big improvement!
Among all of the following changes, I also want to mention that I have a couple more big things planned to release via minor updates in the coming weeks. First off, with the revamped field trips I was not able to finish the new farm minigame in time, so I opted to leave it out for now but it will be added shortly. Second, I plan on completely changing the way pre-made maps are saved (In development) and loaded, which will future proof them and fix the bugs currently found in them. I'm sorry for the delay on these features and thankful for your patience!
- Adjustments and Additions:
- Increased the overall game speed and re-adjusted overall game balance.
- Added a save and continue feature! Whenever you're in the elevator while playing Hide and Seek, you'll now have the option to save and quit your game. The next time you select Hide and Seek mode, you'll continue exactly where you left off! Saved games are saved to your file, so you can even close the game and come back later and you'll still be able to continue.
- Field trips are getting revamped! There's a new camping minigame, and a new farm minigame will be added in a minor update to be released in a few weeks. The new field trip minigames are designed to be simpler and quicker, but also more fun and engaging.
- You can also play an endless variant of the new minigame when you play it through the Field Trips mode!
- Because of the field trips being completely changed, old high high scores will be erased!
- Items are no longer lost when losing field trips.
- While using a controller, you can now press and hold the run button to increase the speed of the virtual cursor.
- Changed the ending to something much better... But it's still a placeholder (The dab was never really intended to be in the game at release).
- You might be able to see some cool new shader effects in action in the new ending...
- Reworked how Baldi moves. His speed is now controlled completely independently from his slap rate. His speed as his anger increases is also now controlled by a curve, and each level has its own curve to allow for a more finetuned difficulty per-level.
- Baldi will now always reach the same speed once all notebooks are collected, no matter how many are collected before he spawns. The player still gets an advantage when notebooks are collected before he spawns, but once the last notebook is collected he will always be at the max speed for the level.
- Instead of spawning NPCs once the player walks a certain distance away from Baldi, Baldi will begin counting down from 10 once the player leaves the elevator area, and when Baldi finishes counting, all NPCs will spawn.
- Furthermore, NPCs (With a few exceptions) can no longer spawn near the player. If an NPC tries spawning while the player is nearby, they will wait until the player wanders away before spawning.
- Made improvements to the level generator:
- Added decorative objects
- Large rooms will now always have swinging doors placed on opposite sides if possible
- When generating extra hallways, sometimes they would stop at large rooms and not connect, creating very bad dead-ends. Now these will be forced to connect, reducing the chances of dead-ends generating in levels
- When picking up items with a full inventory, the currently highlighted item will now be swapped with the item you picked up, instead of the highlighted item being destroyed.
- When solving a Math Machine, Baldi will now stop and give the player positive reinforcement. While he is stopped, collision with him will not cause you to lose a life. If Baldi is hot on your heels, this could save your life!
- Math Machines use a new sound for correct answers.
- Changed a Kickstarter backer photo at their request.
- Vending machines will now run out of stock when used.
- Note that currently, vending machines in pre-made levels will not display signs when out of stock.
- Each level now always generates with a static number of notebooks, instead of a varying number. Level 1 always has 4, level 2 always has 7, and level 3 always has 9. The only exception to this is in rare cases where not enough class rooms generate to place all notebooks.
- 1st Prize's subtitles are now cyan.
- Reduced the price of the map on levels 1 and 2.
- Added some more game testers to the credits. Give a big thanks to Josh, Padre Snowmizzle, LiNX 4, Dave Microwaves Games, and JayskiBean for offering their feedback on the game changes!
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed coin doors occasionally spawning in blocked off areas, potentially trapping players.
- Added many missing subtitles and fixed some typos.
- Fixed a bug that could cause extra halls to generate without being connected to anything, creating small areas completely blocked off from the rest of the map.
- Fixed a bug that caused objects next to a library to be silent.
- Fixed a bug that caused Mrs. Pomp, Beans, and 1st Prize to not stay in the Principal's Office during the party event.
- Fixed the water fountain blocking NPCs lines of sight.
- Fixed a bug that caused subtitles to behave weirdly when entering the library.
|“||Baldi's Basics Plus version 0.3.1 is out now with a handful of bug fixes! Here's what's changed:||”|
— Changelog, December 4, 2020
- Bug Fixes
- Made it so lunch tables require more space to spawn in faculty locker rooms, preventing blocked off areas from being created.
- Mrs. Pomp's map timer now updates as soon as it appears to reflect the correct amount of time.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when buying a map on level 1 or 2, and then beating the level before losing a life.
- Playtime's music, conveyor belts, and the party music now all have subtitles.
- Added some missing subtitles.
- Certain NPCs besides Baldi will now ignore conveyor belts, as they were previously getting stuck on them.
In the next few weeks, a new version of the farm field trip will be added, and the pre-made maps will all be re-worked so that they no longer have so many bugs. I hope you'll all look forward to that!
|“||Version 0.3.2 is out now, and it brings with it the new farm field trip! Here's the full changelog:||”|
— Changelog, December 18, 2020
- Adjustments and Additions
- Added the new farm field trip! In this minigame you'll need to quickly click and drag animals through a corn maze and into the barn.
- Adjusted the camping minigame difficulty to be slightly easier in-game. There is now one more three fire problem than before and one less four fire problem than before.
- Pressing and holding escape for one second while playing an the endless variant of a field trip will allow you to exit it at any given moment. There is no pause function during these minigames to prevent cheating.
- Reworked Arts and Crafters. The "attacking" animation is now completely different and less annoying. Now only the player will be teleported and Baldi will be unaffected.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed apple trees not having apples.
- Fixed a bug that prevented basketball hoops from ever generating and other objects from not generating in the maximum possible quantity set in the generator settings.
- Fixed Arts and Crafters often breaking after attacking and getting stuck while playing the loud sound effect.
|“||Baldi's Basics Plus version 0.3.3 will be releasing some time soon! A new level editing and loading system has been created in order to replace the old system used for premade levels.||”|
— Basically, Games!, March 31, 2021
It is an upcoming version which contains fixing the old textures loaded in the pre-generated maps such as challenges by using a level editor, the new system for these levels. There will also be a new save system and tweaks to field trips and Endless mode, thus the saved games of Hide-and-Seek and high scores will be reset. However, there was an issue where the builds crashed immediately after the startup. The issue was fixed not too long afterwards by moving the project folder to a directory closer to
For this update, the creator will work on the game design document until it is completed after V0.3.3, so V0.4 is still far to be released.
- V0.1.1 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.1.2 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.1.3 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.1.4 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.1.5 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- V0.2 is out! Here's the changelog! - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.2.2 Changelog (Also 0.2.1) - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.2.2 Changelog (Also 0.2.1) - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.3 is out! Here's the changelog! - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.3.1 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- Version 0.3.2 Changelog - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io
- "Just a heads up, version 0.3.3 of #BaldisBasics Plus is going to use a new save system. Due to the changes made to saves as well as some other internal stuff, saved games of Hide and Seek will be lost, so please try to finish any saved games you currently have in progress before updating! High scores will also be reset since I'll be making tweaks to the field trips and endless mode. Save files, the custom seed unlock, and your settings will all be converted to the new system when you first start the new updated version." - mystman12. June 9, 2021. Twitter
- "With that said, version 0.3.3 of #BaldisBasics Plus is nearly complete! However, I'm having an issue with builds crashing immediately after startup and at the moment I have no clue what the cause is. Game works perfectly fine in the editor. I doubt it will take too long to fix, but I've never experienced anything like this before. I'll let you all know when I've resolved the issue and have a release date for the update!" - mystman12. June 9, 2021. Twitter
- "For those curious the fix was to move the project folder to a directory closer to C:. Apparently there's a filename/directory in the project somewhere that's too long but I haven't figured out what file yet." - mystman12. June 10, 2021. Twitter
- "After Baldi's Basics Plus version 0.3.3 releases, work will return to the BB+ game design document, until it is completed. This means that version 0.4 is still a ways off, but once updates continue they will be much more consistent and have a much higher quality!" - Basically, Games!. March 31, 2021. Twitter
- Development Update - Roadmap for the rest of development! - Baldi's Basics Plus by Basically Games | itch.io