|Did you hear that? This article refers to an upcoming content that has yet to be implemented. The content may be changed over time based on the progress.|
- For other uses, see Baldi (disambiguation).
|“||The ultimate version of Baldi's Basics Classic!||”|
It will be a recreation of Baldi's Basics Classic, Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash as well as a demo of Baldi's Basics Plus. It uses the Baldi's Basics Plus engine and will include new game mechanics such as Baldicator, the new stamina bar texture (Staminometer) and a 5-slot inventory.
- This is the ultimate version of Baldi's Basics Classic!
Baldi’s Basics Classic Remastered is the ultimate version of the original Baldi’s Basics! It’s a recreation of the original game made in the Baldi’s Basics Plus framework, so it features many of the improvements found in that game, such as better performance, a more consistent art style, improved NPC AI, and more!
- Play in 3 different styles!
You can experience the original game by playing in Classic Style, Birthday Bash by playing in Party Style, and anyone who hasn’t played Baldi’s Basics Plus yet can get a taste of some of that game’s features with the new Demo Style, which mixes many of the new elements found in Baldi’s Basics Plus into that classic map!
- Releasing soon!
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered will release very soon on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux! Mobile and VR versions are also planned to release at a later date, so stay tuned!
- This is the first Baldi's Basics game to have had virtual reality support announced for it.
- It was originally planned to come out on March 31, 2021, but was delayed due to mystman12 wanting to add some extra surprises.
- Due to a glitch, the itch.io page was broken for several days. The page was finally back up on April 5, 2021.
- It appears that a mirror mode will be added to the game's map.
- It has been confirmed in the development roadmap that this game will be released after V0.3.3 of Baldi's Basics Plus comes out.
- In the code files for Baldi's Basics Plus V0.3.3, there are script files starting with the name
Classic, such as "
ClassicPartyManager" and "
ClassicExit". These are likely the files used for Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered running inside of Baldi's Basics Plus.
- "I was originally hoping to release Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered today. However, I ended up thinking of a few "extra surprises" that I wanted to include. So, it's going to need a little bit more time in the oven." - Baldi's Basics 3 Year Anniversary Presentation! 10:12~10:24
- "Man, with the Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered page still down, I hope no one thinks that was like, an early April Fools joke or something. Rest assured, it's not! Once the issue is fixed I'll let everyone know. In the meantime, just know you're not missing out on much currently the page is pretty empty with text that covers what I discussed in the video. It's really just a placeholder you can follow to be notified of release." - mystman12. April 1, 2021. Twitter
- "Baldi's Basics Plus 0.3.3 will likely release first, and won't take much longer. Classic Remastered will follow shortly after that, so keep your eyes open for those announcements!" - Kickstarter update #40
|Underlined: Unreleased, |