- For other uses, see Baldi (disambiguation).
Baldi's Basics is a small series based on the surrealistic edutainment horror game by Basically, Games!, first created on March 31, 2018, with the release of Baldi's Basics Classic. The games are designed as nostalgic and a tribute to older edutainment games from the early and late 1990s, taking place in the year of 1999.
- 1 Games
- 1.1 Editions
- 1.2 Demos
- 1.3 Others
- 2 Comics
- 3 Merchandise
- 4 In Other Media
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
- Note: Underline texted games are unreleased and
strikethrough textedgames are removed from any website.
Baldi's Basics Plus
- Main article: Baldi's Basics Plus
Baldi's Basics Plus is a full game and was released on June 12, 2020, as early access. It will introduce a huge wave of new characters, items, field trips, random events, levels, subjects, and more in the future.
Baldi's Basics Classic
- Main article: Baldi's Basics Classic
Baldi's Basics Classic (or Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning) is a short free-to-play game released on March 31, 2018. The game is set in a pre-made Schoolhouse with 7 characters, 11 items, a few notable locations and only one subject.
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
- Main article: Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash is a 1st-anniversary edition for the classic version and released on April 1, 2019. It is similar to Baldi's Basics Classic, but with party props, two new items, and a twist at the end.
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
- Main article: Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered
Baldi's Basics Classic Remastered is an upcoming remaster of Classic/Birthday Bash that uses the Baldi's Basics Plus engine, along with many improvements and three new game styles.
Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo: Camping
- Main article: Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo: Camping
Baldi's Basics - Field Trip demo: Camping is a demo released on July 24, 2018, as a promotion for the full game's Kickstarter campaign. The demo is also made as a concept to reveal how field trips in the full game should turn out.
Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
- Main article: Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo
Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo is a free public demo released on August 12, 2019. The demo features a brand-new yet non-randomly generated schoolhouse map called the Super Schoolhouse, similar to original in the classic edition but with several new random events, few new items, and a new location.
Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
- Main article: Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo
Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo is a demo exclusive to Kickstarter Backers who pledged $30 or above, available on November 5, 2019. It is much bigger than the Full Game Early Demo, with three procedurally generated levels, three new items, three new characters, another new location, and new field trip.
Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo
- Main article: Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo
Baldi's Basics - Challenges Demo is the second public demo released on March 31, 2020. It features three unique challenges with each different pre-generated map for the full game.
Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride
- Main article: Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride
Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride was a planned pinball game before mystman12 decides to drop the project for Baldi's Basics for Game Jam 2018.
Joe's bus appeared in Baldi's Basics for field trip quests, implying that Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride and Baldi's Basics took place in the same universe, though Joe's Ultimate Bus Ride will not be included in the series.
- Main article: Baldimore
Years ago, before the game is created, mystman12 drew a series of numerous short comics titled Baldimore. The series featured Baldi himself, along with few other characters who did not return in the game.
- Main article: Merchandise
In Other Media
- Baldi as a Mii is officially made by mystman12 for Tomodachi Life and Miitopia.
- In the indie horror game Strange Terror From The Deep, Baldi appeared as one of the enemies. mystman12 provided the voice dialogue for him.
- In Advanced Education with Viktor Strobovski, the horror game inspired by Baldi's Basics, Baldi makes a cameo in the red forest, where he can be seen around the corner through the window.
- Baldi also appears in one of the history book items.
- In the PS1-inspired indie horror game Night of the Consumers, Baldi makes a cameo as a plush in the left pocket of the backpack in the beginning.
- Baldi appeared twice in some of mystman12's WarioWare D.I.Y. microgames:
- In Bad Ball, Baldi must duck under the throwing baseball to avoid from getting hit.
- In Baldiman, the player controls Baldi's superhero "alter-ego" and has to stop TimTom's giant baseball launcher.
- In the fan animation "Baldi gets bullied", mystman12 has officially voiced Baldi, It's a Bully, and Playtime for the video.
- YouTube videos with Baldi's Basics-related topics have gained over 500 million views.
- "The game's release date of "eventually, at some point in time" still stands, but it definitely won't be a part of Baldi's Basics." - mystman12. July 20, 2020. Twitter