|“||No drinking drinks in the halls.||”|
— Principal of the Thing
BSODA is a navy blue can with a grey top and bottom, and white text saying the slogan: "Restart_ Refresh_ BSODA".
BSODA can push almost all characters in Here School, making it useful to temporarily stall Baldi and the other characters' abilities. It's a Bully and Chalkles are the only exceptions. When used, it spits out a blue spray that is the same color as the can. If the Player presses space to look backwards before using the BSODA, they can spray behind them. BSODA can also be used to open doors.
As it can go through walls, BSODA will last until the character being pushed by it runs into a wall or until 30 seconds pass.
- In Baldi's Basics Classic, a free BSODA can be found from one of the tables inside the Cafeteria.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, while there are no free BSODAs found, they can be still obtained from a BSODA Machine and randomly from the party event.
- BSODA's function is similar to Gotta Sweep and 1st Prize. BSODA is an item though, while Gotta Sweep and 1st Prize are characters.
- The BSODA references a Blue Screen of Death, a screen displayed when a critical error occurs on a Windows OS.
- The BSODA's machine slogan further reflects this.
- BSODA is a play on the acronym for the Blue Screen of Death: BSoD.
- While the game itself has a ton of inspirations from Sonic's Schoolhouse, the idea of the BSODA's existence and being based on the Blue Screen of Death is taken from the Sonic's Schoolhouse's rare error that sometimes cause its operating system to crash to a Blue Screen of Death when attempting to exit the game.
- The Player sprays BSODA instead of drinking it, despite the Principal of the Thing's quote "No drinking drinks in the halls.". When thought about, his claim doesn't make sense.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Prior to V1.3, the sound of opening up the BSODA was not implemented.
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- In a couple of the earliest versions of the game, the BSODA would pass right through Baldi or other characters instead of pushing him back. This was fixed in later versions.
- If the Player uses the BSODA on Baldi while eating an Apple, Baldi will stick around the Player until he stops eating, which literally leads to losing a life or game over.
|When BSODA is used.|
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • BSODA • Big Ol' Boots • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|List: About Page • Cut Items • Category|