- For other uses, see Baldi (disambiguation).
|“||An Apple? For me? Thanks!||”|
An Apple for Baldi sprite is a dithered but realistic photo of a shiny, ripe red apple with the sprite's background cropped perfectly.
UsageWhile having An Apple for Baldi in the inventory, when Baldi catches the Player, he grabs it from their inventory, then he stops moving for 5 seconds, thanks the Player, and eats the apple for 10 seconds, before resuming his chase.
An Apple for Baldi can be used on field trips, however, it is completely pointless unless a little time is remaining on the field trip.
It is also possible to get An Apple for Baldi from winning a field trip or entering the Mystery Room.
- Endless Mode Medium
An Apple for Baldi can be found among the leaves on one or more of the trees at the playground. The item is located higher than the Player is able to jump, so they cannot initially reach to pick it up. The only way to obtain An Apple for Baldi is to hit the apple-bearing tree using the Grappling Hook aiming at the tree trunk, causing the item to drop to the ground.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo, only one Apple can spawn at a time on one of the trees in the playground location. However, its size is bigger.
- One of the chalkboards state that an apple can save lives, which makes sense given the item's usage.
- Baldi liking apples is most likely inspired by the stereotype of teachers loving apples.
- Prior to Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo V1.1, using An Apple for Baldi while Baldi is chasing the Player in field trips makes Baldi's outfit turn into normal clothes since there are currently no sprites of Baldi eating an apple in a camping or farming outfits.
- In Baldi's Basics Full Game Early Demo and Baldi's Basics Kickstarter Exclusive Demo, using the BSODA on Baldi while he is eating an Apple will cause him to slide towards the Player and stay close to them until he finishes his Apple. The Player will end up getting immediately caught afterwards unless they finish the floor in time.
|The sounds that Baldi makes when eating an Apple.|
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • Big Ol' Boots • BSODA • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|List: About Page • Category|