The Alarm Clock has a blue rim with two black stands on the bottom of it. There are four lines signifying 3:00, 6:00, 9:00 and 12:00. The clock has a white interior with the word TIME on it, replacing the arms, and two golden bells on the top. Although the Alarm Clock appears to be small as an item to pick up, it appears to become much bigger when the Player places it.
Despite the clock having no hands, it still works just fine.
UsageAfter using the item, the clock will be put down on the floor, and 30 seconds later, it will start ringing. Once it starts ringing, Baldi will become aware of it and begin moving towards it. Baldi prioritizes the Alarm Clock over any other sound, and will continue to move towards it until he either reaches it or sees the Player. This means that until Baldi reaches the Alarm Clock, the Player can open doors, reach exits or elevators and even get sent to detention without Baldi noticing (as long as the Player does not enter Baldi's line of sight). The Alarm Clock will also have an after-effect on Baldi's hearing for a short time.
It has similarities to Baldi's Least Favorite Tape and the Noise Phone, except it doesn't affect Baldi's hearing until after a 30 second delay, and the time Baldi is distracted for depends on how far away he is from it when it activates.
- The left side of the clock appears to be slightly broken, as the pixels don't match up.
- In one of the Kickstarter images, Baldi's head is replaced by an Alarm Clock, while the real head is off of his body vibrating like an actual Alarm Clock going off.
- The only real way to get a good look at the clock's standers when placed down is by hacking since it partially clips through the ground.
- The clock has no collision, so it can be illogically passed through.
- In the early demo, the Alarm Clock is not used but found in the game's code. This hints that it was originally going to be added before it was cut from the demo for unknown reasons.
|*Ticking*||Before Alarm Clock is ringing.|
|*Alarm clock RIIIING!*||Alarm Clock's ringing sound. The Alarm Clock will disappear after the sound.|
- ↑ "For those wondering, the alarm clock, when dropped, will go off after 30 seconds. When it does, Baldi will hear it and go towards it. This takes priority over a lot of sounds, even detention, and he'll pay no attention to most other sounds until he sees you or reaches the clock." - mystman12. June 29, 2018. Twitter.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HP1NmoWMdw&t=15m33s
Alarm Clock • An Apple for Baldi • Baldi's Least Favorite Tape • BSODA • Big Ol' Boots • Dangerous Teleporter • Dirty Chalk Eraser • Energy Flavored Zesty Bar • Faculty Nametag • Grappling Hook • Portal Poster • Principal Whistle • Principal's Keys • Quarter • Safety Scissors • Swinging Door Lock • WD-NoSquee
|List: About Page • Cut Items • Category|