- For a character with a similar name, see 1st Prize.
0th Prize is a poorly-drawn human character wearing a red cap and overalls, blue shirt, brown shoes, and holding a green broom without visible hands. His face is mostly drawn with black pencil.
- 0th Prize originated from Gotta Sweep's early artwork, as mystman12 originally tried making Gotta Sweep an actual human-looking janitor in a PilotRedSun-like style. However, mystman12 disliked his result and scrapped the design in the end.
- His name is similar to and may or may not be based on 1st Prize's.
- 0th Prize's appearance is similar to Mario's in the Mario franchise, or more specifically, his original outfit.
- Unlike the original artwork, the color of 0th Prize's face is same as the one of the broom he holds. It is most likely due to the color limitation to use dithering effect.
- 0th Prize's sprite in the game is also horizontally flipped due to the way Unity handles rotation.
- ↑ "Gotta Sweep could have ended up being a very different character if I hadn't been so low on time! Before just going with the broom, I tried painting an actual janitor in Colors! 3D. I was trying to go for a PilotRedSun sort of style, but I ended up not liking what I came up with." - mystman12. March 30, 2019. Twitter.
|List: About Page • Mentioned Characters • Cut Characters • Comic-Exclusive Characters • Category|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.